3.25.2009
My wheels are.....
....grinding! Yeah I jsut had to break for breakfast because I needed some oil. My brain was getting kind of sluggish. Well this weekend is the JBF sale. I have done the sale in the past and I have to say that I love attending the sale. I was actually going to be a consignor, however I started thinking about the amount of money that it was going to cost me to do the sale. I'd have to get some things for the sale and I am not really in the mood to do it. I'd have to make all the tags, print them tag them, then where would I get hangers ( I only use the hangers that I buy the ones that come in the clothes usually get left at the store), load all the stuff in the car, then take them over to mesquite, wait in the line because there is usually a line, hope that all my clothes and other items make it through inspection in a decent amount of time, then on monday go back to pickup all my items that did not sale and wait a few weeks for the check in the mail or the paypal deposit. Well I'm thinking I can do it so much simpler. I can do it online and offer volume discounts. I might as well buckle down today and set up all the stuff I need to do the sale of my own online. I'm less profit driven and I don't charge an entry fee and all that so its really like going into a store and being able to browse and if you don't see anything that you want to buy you can leave no harm no foul. So we shall see, once again I am totally up for the adventure and I'm done with my breakfast so back to work. My boss is on me, oh I am the boss!!!! Loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment