3.11.2009

So what this about?

Well I have had this thought or idea for a while now but as my daughter starts to grow out of clothes much faster than I can even buy them, and the economy is questionable I've decided to stop sitting on the idea. I AM GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR MYSELF, I say again I AM GOING INTO BUSINESS FOR MYSELF.

I was laid off in November and this was the second layoff in less than three years. How scary for someone else to have the power to close a company and leave people scrambling to feed their family. I don't like the idea and both times it has happened its been with companies that have seemingly gone down hill rather quickly and made the decision rather quickly also.

I have another job but the hours are less than desireable and I would like to interact with my daughter more and I'd love to stay at home with her. Sending her off to daycare or to be kept by someone else is something brand new for her and I. In working for myself I can get work done at 10pm while she's sleeping or at 10am with her on my heels.

The flexibility and freedom for my own life, as well as the benefits of the store to others makes it a winner in my book. I know that just as much as a resale shop in the southern suburb area of Dallas/Fort Worth would benefit me it would help many parents and parents to be in the immediate area and further. This will be possible because the store will have an internet website so that you can shop from the comfort of your home or come visit us in the store. I am so excited. Buckle up because I am sure this is going to be interesting.

I have the support of my family, friends and most of all my daughter which makes this a much easier decision. Tootles Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment