4.15.2009

So I have this problem

Its called procrastination. See I think that I am like the leader of the movement and everytime I schedule a meeting well I cancel it and say tomorrow or next week or something. I have been meaning to get the site up and everything and I have to say that the first like week after I paid my hard earned change on it. I really did look and fiddle. Well now I have to admit I have no idea what I have done wrong the site doesn't even have a holder page saying that it's under construction anymore. I guess that means I need to read huh? Well I can read quite well actually but I hate reading off the computer and then going and trying something and it not working or not making sense. I also am pretty good or so I though at understanding what I read. However I am doubting a few things and think I need to invest in the help of someone else. That's always my biggest fear I think the net can teach me how to do anything. Like this weekend I tackeled home made enchiladas (chicken) with sour cream sauce. The recipe was online the instructions I followed perfect even did my own little spices and wahla wonderful. So why can't I get this what am I missing. Maybe the techy part of my brain is on vacation? HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment