I thought that this was going to be much simpler. I have been trying to get the webpage set up all night and morning and afternoon. I've of course slept, ate, watched tv, and talked on the phone inbetween but its still the first thing on my list to have accomplished. I don't like it when things do not work for no reason. I have done everything that needed to be done and to my surprise I have still not gone live yet. The website is at least holding a page that says website coming soon. However that is not nearly as good as having a page of my own.
I spoke to a friend today about my new venture and she was like it sounds good. I know this is in pure infancy and I still have some basic research to complete and I am doing that in my spare time. Yes I have just enough of it spare time that is.... I hope to have the site up and running sometime this evening. I am hard at it and in the midst of getting a 38incher to bed! So it'll hopefully all come together so that when she awakens I can show her the middle closet! Get it that was an inside thing! Well I am off to another page to see if I can't get some help because as much as I hate to admit it I must be doing something wrong.
3.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now when r u going to ge tthis website up? U have people wanting to buy tour stuff! hs
ReplyDeleteFound you on craiglist!....mom somewheer n frisco.......Peace N Light!